7/26 Evangelizing to FWOI

 Today I planned to go to a pride community event right after lunch but God had different plans for me. I ended up talking with the Future World of Israel (FWOI) group for almost an hour, online I have heard this group called the Hebrew Israelites. The main points that I heard from talking with them are as follows: salvation is only for Israelites, and salvation is a combination of faith in Jesus and works. A tactic they use is "steam roller", where they will keep talking and jump around from verse to verse making it hard to have a conversation. A detailed tactic for handling this "steam roller" can be seen here https://tabernacleofdavidministries.com/2020/08/14/how-to-handle-a-steamroller-in-apologetic-discussions/.


Included below are a few verses that show God's grace is for anyone who accepts it and salvation is not works based. 


Everyone:

Romans 6:23

Romans 10:13

Romans 11

John 3:16

Acts 13


Not works based:

Ephesians 2:8-9

Romans 10:9

John 3:16


Check out these videos on YouTube for more information. 

https://youtu.be/XbmbciV1PWg?si=VRrVozX6sdxkhm6y


https://youtu.be/X_HJl7V1co8?si=Hgx_TPnuhbAJxc39


https://youtu.be/gg7UWkQhGHI?si=IBCkAvU7f1wyLOsx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9/27 Pride Fest Evangelizing

8/8 Jehovahs Witness Knocks on my Door

Statement of Faith