8/29 Hindu Conversation in Carytown

 Tonight was my wife and I's date night, we went to Carytown to walk around and eat ice cream. While walking we talked to a man who we think was Hindu, I say I think because I'm not sure his views aligned with Hinduism. His god was krishna, and he does yoga as his way to salvation. I asked him if he believes in one God, if he believes in miracles, and if he believes in the resurrection of Jesus Christ and he said yes to all. But he was pluralistic with his faith, he said we are worshipping the same "god" but by different names. Islam, Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, etc. I brought up John 14:16 where Jesus says "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me," which shows that all religions cannot be true because that would be contradictory. I hope I was able to push a stone in his shoe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9/27 Pride Fest Evangelizing

8/8 Jehovahs Witness Knocks on my Door

Statement of Faith