8/23 Local Serve

 On this Saturday me and my eldest son went out to mow someone's lawn. Before we got out of the truck we read John 13:1-17. This passage is the story of Jesus washing the disciples feet, we discussed what that means, and how Jesus instructs us to do so to others.
We found a yard with really tall overgrown grass, we knocked on their door and asked if we could cut their grass for free. We mowed the grass, weed eated, and hedge trimmed their front yard. When done we exchanged contact info, and we told them to have a blessed day. I am still trying to figure out how direct to be with witnessing, should I ask people if they know Jesus, can I pray for them, what their faith is, etc.
Lesson's learned:
  • more batteries or gas powered lawnmower
  • more batteries or gas powered weed eater
  • Time lapse the work?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9/27 Pride Fest Evangelizing

8/8 Jehovahs Witness Knocks on my Door

Statement of Faith