9/19 Charlie Kirk vigil revival
Tonight my family and I went to a Charlie Kirk vigil in Chesterfield. To be honest we were not sure what we were getting ourselves into and had some reservations. It was clear once we got there though, the focus of the night was Jesus and the Gospel. We worshipped together, heard the Gospel with Romans Road, a call for the unsaved to make Jesus their Lord and Savior, said the sinners prayer together, praying for newly saved people, and ended with more worship. This was a revival, and Charlie Kirk’s death was the reason to have a revival in chesterfield county. This was my first revival I have been to and it was powerful. It was truly amazing to see people raise there hands to be saved and be prayed over. I feel convicted to lead a revival in the city.
Comments
Post a Comment